Monday, September 13, 2010

TIRZAH ELIZABETH LISTER

Tirzah is like a drug. She makes me so happy. The intensity of beauty coming from this little girl is a rush.  She has a talent for smiling , it would give any regular person a constant head ache from using too many muscles for so long.




She recognizes me now, I find this surprising for some reason. A scream of excitment as she runs to the door, to give me the happiest hug from the tinniest little arms has left me confused. Despite only having a little over a year to learn, she's got the love that people work their lives trying to attain or reattain. Maybe love isn't something we learn, maybe it's something we loose.






             I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT                                      Ecclesiastes 3:11

2 comments:

  1. THis is awesome! You put the way I feel about Tirzah into words...well done.. And great photos...love the last one..such a Tirzah expression...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Maybe love isn't something we learn, maybe it's something we loose."

    ^beautiful

    ReplyDelete